Location: Detroit, MI
Company: Innovative international manufacturing company
Type: Permanent Placement with salary plus extensive benefits
- Aptitude for quickly learning new equipment, technologies, processes, etc. in the mechanical and electrical arena.
- A strong and extensive knowledge in mechanical and electrical assembly, repair, and troubleshooting.
- General computer skills using Word, Excel, and file organization.
- Professional appearance and organizational skills
- 3 + years’ experience in industrial environment with field service and repairs.
- Automotive Industrial Experience preferred
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Build, repair, trouble shoot, and/or install Company magnetic quick change mold systems (QMC), Company robotic tool changer systems (MPS), and Company multi-coupling systems (MCS).
- Provide phone support to customers and coworkers when needed
- Travel as required to perform repairs, installs, or conduct training.
- Follow the safety standards & policies set by Company.
- Follow the safety standards & policies set by customer during performing work at customer’s facility.
- Responsible to help maintain the integrity of the inventory during production builds or repairs.
- Make recommendations for improvements in efficiency and quality.
- Record test results in proper electronic and paper documentation.
- Coordinate schedules for installations and repairs with Field Service Manager
- Receive communications (email, phone, direct verbal) from customers and requests, create and or modify activities within CRM database.