Company: Heavy Industrial full-service Engineering Firm
Contract position with potential conversion to permanent role (minimum six month contract)
- Experience in purchase order and subcontract development, EPC prime contract, administration and negotiation
- Knowledge of construction law, claims and contracting principles
- Min 3 years of related experience
- BA / BS degree or equivalent experience in relevant field
- Excellent communication skills and ability to explain complex issues in laymen’s terms.
- Must be an excellent decision maker, being able to resolve conflict or infringements that arise from existing contracts.
- Analytical skills required
- Comfortable interacting with in-house and client management.
- Must be detail oriented and have effective organizational skills to prioritize and manage multiple time-sensitive initiatives simultaneously.
- Must demonstrate client-focused approach to business activities within companies risk profile.
- Willing to travel.